Detached Home for Rent

MLS# H4195601 Lease: $1,599 Per Month



Welcome home to 203 East 15th. Located in the quiet Inch Park neighbourhood of Hamilton, this lower level apartment is the perfect place to call home. Two bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom make for a spacious and comfortable living space. Steps from the mountain brow, public transit and the trendy Concession neighbourhood! Pet friendly! Utilities: Tenant is responsible for 35% of gas, hydro and water usage. Upper level pays the other 65%. Tenant responsible for internet and tenant's insurance. One parking spot in driveway available. Landlords are RREAs

What's your Walk Score? 82 Very Walkable

What's your Transit Score? 58 Good Transit

Property Details: B-203 East 15th Street (near Queensdale Ave E )
Listing# 36872


Location

Address 203 East 15th Street
City Hamilton
Cross Streets Queensdale Ave E
District Hamilton Mountain (17)
Neighbourhood Inch Park (172)

Description

Sub Type Freehold Type Detached
Lease Rate $ 1,599.00 Lease Rate Per Per Month
Style 1 1/2 Storey Approx. Age 51-99 Years
Location Hamilton Construction Aluminum Siding
Metal/Stone Siding
Vinyl Siding
Heating Forced Air Square Footage 743

Features

Rooms 3 Bedrooms 2
Full Bathrooms 1 Half Bathrooms 0
Garage Detached

Room Details All dimensions are in square feet (sq ft).

Level Name Width Length Description
B Kitchen 15.0 10.0
B Bedroom 8.0 12.0
B Bedroom 8.0 9.0
B Laundry Room
B Bathroom 4-Piece

Quick Contact


Notice! Information contained herein has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. While we have no reason to doubt its accuracy we regret that we cannot guarantee it. All information subject to change and/or withdrawal without notice.